Pulling together the first outline for my next ebook, drawn up on my wall. This may or may not be the next one I actually publish (there’s always a Plan B and a plan C) but here’s what I’m thinking.
I show this for several reasons:
- Because people ask what I do with my spare time. (This isn’t it, by the way.)
- To show what goofy idea is fermenting in my (admittedly manic) brain this week. Last week, too. And the week before that. And maybe next week.
- In case you wonder how a book or some other idea forms.
- To show what mindmapping/brainstorming process I use.
- Showing off my whiteboards, and the engineering that went behind them. (That’s a lousy pickup line, by the way. Don’t even think about saying, “Hey baby, wanna see my whiteboards?” Forget it. Ain’t happening.)
OK. That’s enough. Let’s go on with our regularly scheduled programming.